Is There A Facebook Customer Service Number
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each option to view its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your account setups.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Reporting - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover typical concerns and complaints.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of actions that discuss how you can correct your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a few words related to your problem. You ought to see a number of recommendations appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here only links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're trying to find an answer to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having issues with ads, your questions are generally dealt with in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your existing issue provided throughout the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Complaint by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower right side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions kind. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following types, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and after that click your preferred language.
7. Complete the problem type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based on one's individual info and the nature of one's issue, but be sure to be as complete as feasible when completing this form. You ought to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your email to arrive accordingly within three to 5 service days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't presently impaired), you will not be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You could likewise use a contact number here.
4. Enter your full name. Make sure the name detailed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to submit a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to yourself via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the awakening of your account. Consider consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you might not receive a response for several days.
- If you do not obtain a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or phone number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you choose to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected tool of communication for a code. For example, if you listed your contact number, you need to get a message with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could likewise opt to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).