How To View Facebook History
Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and also head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" option. Click it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the app's description web page. On the following web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of mins to fill the very first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information web page. On the next screen, you are asked to allow for the app to get your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You page that lots. You will see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Before section. If somebody has removed you as a friend considering that you installed the app, then that individual's name is shown in this section. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks before going back to the application to examine that has actually deleted you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can return to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever submitted to your Facebook account. The first time the app lots, it might take several minutes to show the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see all the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You could individually see the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.