How to Untag someone On Facebook App
Deleting the post
1. Situate the story you want to get rid of a tag from and also hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon and select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Access the original post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Remove Image Tags
1. Find the picture with the tagged person you want to remove and also click on the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the bottom of the image.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to get rid of from the picture and choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each image you want to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button as well as confirm that you intend to get rid of the tagged pictures.
Suggestion: You could eliminate your own tag from any kind of image or post by floating over the tale, picking the Pencil symbol as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a a great deal of posts, you can do another thing that's not so lengthy:
- Go to your Activity Log (you can get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the leading right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, and also click on the Edit switch beside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click "Report/Remove Tag"