How to Untag A Picture On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook as well as click on the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe image located at the top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification having details concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the best notification, click the image link and it will reroute you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the image, click "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options discussing why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I intend to remove this tag, it's bugging me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the suitable one and click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively eliminated the tag from the photo as well as it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Consider the name listed in the top-right edge of the display. If the listed name is not your company name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also pick your service name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service page will certainly pack.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel till you see the name and also address of your company noted under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall images you have actually published. Click on the picture consisting of the tag you wish to get rid of, and also it will immediately enlarge. A list of all the identified people appears to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a minute, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.