How To Set Up A Business On Facebook
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you aren't logged right into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have a little various 'about' sections that allow you to add various types of information. For instance, a Resident Business of Place' may have opening up times. You can transform this later.
Action 3: Fill in the information in the form. You will certainly after that be sent a verification e-mail so see to it you use as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to establish the new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to finish the Page. You can additionally skip this process in the meantime or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account may be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Limit staff activity while on Facebook.
- Reduce the risk involved with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also do not wish to Create one.
What can (as well as can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (including occasions, photos etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising messages and various other.
Nonetheless, there are points you can't do that you could if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you can't utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or take care of any Facebook Groups.