How To See Who Watched Your Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Just follow these actions and you will succeed in discovering Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who saw my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will only show those visitors Who already have actually mounted the Extension.
Guidebook Technique To Check Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box shows up in the appropriate edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge listing of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of close friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your account consistently! If you like this write-up please share with your close friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.