How To See Facebook Videos
The best ways to locate video clips on Facebook app with Android
- Open your Facebook application. If you're not automatically visited after that do that manually (enter your email address and password to obtain licensed);.
- Find the looking line. I make sure you'll discover it at the top of your screen.
- Key in search terms. Put here phrases which can aid you to locate the types of video clips you're looking for.
AND ALSO If you're looking for videos of a specific person, type in the individual's name right into the search line. Or the topic's name in case when you have an interest in a specific subject.
Take care when pick words and also phrases for the search to be certain that the magazines will satisfy your demands.
- Faucet "Search"-- the blue button in the lower best edge of the display;.
- Tap "Video clips" tab near the top of the Facebook home window. This will show a listing of video clips based on your search terms, which are noticeable to you. Remember and look up to the personal privacy setting.
Finding a Person's Video clips with Android
Sadly, Facebook has disabled the straight ability to present all video clips on a details account. Discover here the best ways to watch pals video clips on Facebook mobile (or on other accounts). You could make use of such methods:.
- Open up the Facebook application. Make certain that you are logged in. It's not constantly done instantly. If there is such a need, enter your email address as well as password to obtain licensed;.
- Tap the search bar. It is at the top of the display.
- Type in the name of the individual you're trying to find;.
- Tap the person's name. It should be listed in the search engine result;.
- Faucet "Videos". Right here you will locate every one of the person's videos, that includes in title or description of this name.
However because case you will get a a great deal of video clips of other individuals who have the exact same name. If you remember the title of the video clip or part of the message from its description, you can locate it such as this:.
Alternatively, you could most likely to Facebook with the web browser from the phone (desktop computer version) and you could push "More"-- "Video clip" on the page of the profile. Or just add link address to the customer's profile name. Much like this: "customer's profile url/videos".
Suchwise you could see the video clips which were submitted by the individual:.
Often the privacy setting on a video clip may prevent you from seeing it.