How to Schedule Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have developed-- things like teams, fan web pages, organisation web pages, and so on. To get to among these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your main feed screen (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on developing a small business page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually produced, start inputting a status update in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you can also place media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the home window that appears, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment as well as making use of the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You need to schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will now be scheduled to post instantly at the date and time you've offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.