How To Remove Facebook Like
Ways to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply listed below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll completely to the bottom up until you find the section „ likes".
3. Make certain you've chosen „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will offer you a list of all your likes as tiles with sneak peek photo. This is just how you unlike each one:
The best ways to Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" somebody's Facebook Status does a number of things. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, showing visitors that you liked it. Second, it sends an alert to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if another user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also receive alerts. Remove the like from someone else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button inadvertently or want to remove it for one more reason. You could also remove your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more customer has actually liked it.
Eliminate Your "Like" from another Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that shows up.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Eliminate Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook as well as click your profile link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Find the Status upgrade that you want to eliminate in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and also click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" button to verify your selection.