So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that could occur. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you ways to examine the security prior to you also post, to see if it's worth sharing.
How to Post to Facebook and Twitter Simultaneously
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you have not enjoyed it currently, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will most likely just discourage your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that show a globe icon. This means that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the personal privacy settings are all right, just select the LINK in the browser and copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the page dedicated to this specific video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans straight to the content you wish to share. In this case, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Simply paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the web link yourself, you could always use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified then linked to your Twitter account.