There are several means to do this however we will certainly check out publishing them from your computer system as well as this overview will reveal you exactly how.
How to Post Photo On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're posting multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly submit your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.