So, while the details below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that might occur. In the actions listed below, I'll show you how to examine the safety and security prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
How to Post Facebook Posts to Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't viewed it already, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will possibly simply annoy your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that show a globe symbol. This means that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the privacy setups are fine, just pick the URL in the web browser as well as duplicate it. Due to the fact that you are on the page dedicated to this certain video, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the material you wish to share. In this case, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the link on your own, you can always utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and after that connected to your Twitter account.