How To Post Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to publish. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You can also add a tinted background by clicking among the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click one of the choices situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick an image or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Marked Friends will certainly receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.