How to Make Custom Friends List On Facebook
To develop a Friend List, adhere to these actions:
1. From the Home page, search the best side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu once then click the See All web link at the end of the menu to broaden it also further.
This brings you to a list of all the various means you could check out News Feed, consisting of seeing just particular types of stories or only stories from particular lists.
3. Click the Manage Lists option (the last product in the List).
The Manage Lists page shows up. To puts it simply, a page that details all your checklists.
4. Click the Develop List button in the upper-right corner.
The Develop New List home window shows up.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Perhaps something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Include friends that belong on this List by keying their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you type. Press Enter when you highlight the proper friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Now, any place Friend Lists show up on Facebook, consisting of where you establish privacy, you have access to the brand-new List you just developed.
Friend Lists you develop are exclusive, so even if the List you're messaging is recognized in your mind as Annoying Co-Workers, all that your irritating colleagues see is a listing of names. Members of Smart Lists are able to see the name of a list they've been added to.