How To Link My Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display as well as can pick just what kind of content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Here you can decide just how much details you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're good to go! Now you'll have the ability to simply publish a condition upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services and also upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly developed brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.