How To Find Old Posts On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and also pick "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is satisfied, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the e-mail notification you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the web browser search functionality to promptly locate posts you want to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to view different post types consisting of wall messages, status updates, notes, links, photos, video clips, check-ins, pages as well as events.
4. Click "Older Products First" to choose different kind options for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search capability to rapidly discover messages you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in key words to search your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and pick "Extract" to save the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface making use of the browser search performance.