Facebook messages are a treasure chest of memories and enjoyable conversations that all of us wish to look back on every so often. Have you ever before aimed to check out your messages to locate an old discussion with a good friend, just to invest an hour scrolling back with conversation after discussion, with no end visible? It's really aggravating to spend a lot time looking for that a person certain joke or memory and also the even more messages you have, the longer it takes. In this short article, I will offer you the tips on ways to review old Facebook messages on Android
How To Find Old Facebook Messages
Component 1. Where to Check Out the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To watch your old Facebook Messenger application messages on your Android tool, you'll should carry out the adhering to actions:
- The initial thing you'll require to do is guarantee you are logged into the Messenger application with your Facebook login details.
- Once you are logged into the application, locate the customer whose conversation you want to see and also pick them. Now you have actually chosen them your whole conversation background with them will certainly open, showing your newest messages first.
- To see your older messages you'll require to scroll upwards with your conversation background, which will certainly lead you to your oldest messages with the selected call.
It is a verbose process however, sadly, there isn't really currently any performance in the Android Messenger device to watch your older messages any quicker. The good news is, there are a few things you could do via the Facebook site to filter with your backlog of messages a lot faster and function your way from earliest to newest, rather compared to using the Messenger app and also squandering your time scrolling with message after message.
Part 2. Tips for Reading Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To review your old Facebook messages using the Facebook website without scrolling through your entire history, there are a couple of various approaches you could attempt:
Method 1: Look For a Key words
- Log into Facebook and open up the Messages display. Your conversations will be shown down the left hand side of the display.
- Choose the discussion you wish to view. One of the most recent messages in the conversation will certainly now be displayed.
- At the top of the screen you'll see a magnifying glass symbol, click this as well as you'll see a search bar displayed.
- At this phase you'll should look for a keyword phrase that you know appears in your earlier messages with this individual. When you have actually considered the search phrase and also searched for it, it will certainly browse your messages history to the messages that consist of the key words, bringing you back to the beginning of your Facebook conversation with your particular contact.
Method 2: Change the URL
-Log into Facebook and check out http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this display you'll have to select the conversation you want to check out, then ideal click the "See older messages" tab as well as choose "Open in new tab".
-View the URL that's presented. It will be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Try to find the portion of the URL that reviews "start=6" as well as amend this number to about the number of messages you have in your discussion. As an example, if you assume you have actually traded 1000 messages change the number to review "beginning=975".
-The modification to the URL will take you back a lot additionally through your message history, so all you'll should do is scroll back a little method to find on your own at the earliest end of your message thread.
There are a pair of other points you could try, including downloading your Facebook account. If you log right into Facebook and also accessibility "Settings", you could select "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will certainly condense all your Facebook profile and messages right into one helpful file. Once it's downloaded and install (it can take a while - as you imagine, it's a quite big documents!) you can open up the HTML file in your typical browser and also access your old messages by doing this.
An additional option to access your old Facebook messages on your Android gadget is to set up the app Message Back-up for Facebook. This app allows you to easily download a duplicate of your whole Facebook message background, making the procedure fast and also quickly. The download is saved as a.csv file, so you could open it as well as check out your old messages making use of any kind of spreadsheet program.