How To Find Archived Facebook Messages
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Faves section, click the Messages web link.
3. On the ideal pane, you ought to now be able a checklist of all your messages.
4. If you wish to archive a message (type of delete feature) so that it will not bother you any longer, click the "X" icon located on the right-side of the message itself. You should be able to see a tiny, black, square balloon called "Archive".
5. This basic activity will certainly send out the message to the archive area.
6. If you desire to recover and retrieve your archived messages along with your unread as well as sent out messages (as well as emails and spam additionally), click the magnifying glass symbol situated on the empty Search field.
7. Currently, click a choice of your option. This will certainly let you browse any type of message you archived or didn't review or taken into consideration as spam and so on.
- To respond to an archived message, kind the reply in the "Compose a Reply ..." box below the message then click the "Reply" switch.
- To include a file or image file to an archived message, create a message to the other Facebook customer clarifying why you're affixing a data or photo and click the "Include Files" or "Include Photos" symbol below the Write a Reply box. Select a saved file, click "Open up" when triggered and afterwards click "Reply" to send out the message.