How to Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could choose just what type of web content you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can decide what does it cost? details you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to simply post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services and also post two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will instantly truncate your message with an immediately produced brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.