How To Edit A Post On Facebook
How you can Edit or Eliminate A Facebook post
To get rid of or edit a Facebook post is as basic as getting rid of a Facebook Comment as explained above. If you desire to remove or edit an undesirable post on Facebook;
1. Authorize right into your Facebook Account either through a browser or the mobile
2. Open up the post you want to modify
3. After that, click on the drop-down like icon at the right end of the post
4. Continue to either eliminate or edit the post as you such as. You can not remove various other people's post however you can report them for spam or other things
Exactly how To Modify or Remove A Facebook Comment
If you are chatting on Facebook with an internet browser like Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, you are mosting likely to learn how you can modify or remove a Facebook Comment from a post.
1. Sign right into your Facebook account with any one of the internet web browsers
2. Get to the post where you have actually written a comment and also want to modify
3. You will see a pen-like icon at the ideal end of the Comment. Click on the icon as well as pick whether you wish to modify or delete the Comment. If you are the one the one that updated the post, you can only delete other individuals's Comment yet not edit them.
4. The, continue to modify the Comment or eliminate it absolutely as well as re-post