How To Delete Videos On Facebook
ON YOUR WEB BROWSER
1) Visit your facebook details in your internet browser
2) Click the drop down menu at the leading right-hand of the page
3) Click on Activity log to show all the post you've made as well as the ones you have actually showcased in
4) Click on" Your posts" at the left hand side of your Facebook web page
5) Scroll via your activity visit the pop-up screen to get to the video clip you uploaded
6) Click on the the pencil icon on the leading right of the article
7) On the drop-down menu, click Delete
8) On the pop-up display, you will certainly be asked if you intend to erase the article, click Delete post
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
1) Click on the food selection button at the leading ideal hand edge (the menu button appears like 3 horizontal lines loaded on top of each other).
2) Touch on your name to view your account.
3) Scroll through your profile to obtain to the video you uploaded as well as you want to erase.
4) Click on the drop down, on the pop-up screen, click Delete.
5) On the next pop-up screen, you will certainly get a verification message asking if you make certain you wish to delete the article, faucet on Erase.
Experiencing the process on your Facebook application takes longer as well as its even more stressful so I would advise you to go through the procedure of erasing the videos on your web browser.
And that is simply how smooth and simple it is. Remember to share this blog post as well as allow others share in this little exploration. Drop your inquiries as well as pointers in the remark box.