If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How to Delete My Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.