If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How to Delete Facebook Page I Made
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you can restore it by going to the page before the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Let us know about it in the comments.