How To Delete All Photos Of You On Facebook
1. Browse through Facebook's house web page as well as log into your account.
2. Click "Profile" at the top-right edge of the web page to see your profile.
3. Click the "Photos" link below your profile photo on the left side of the web page.
4. Click the Album for which you want to delete numerous photos. The Album's images show up.
5. Click the "Edit Album" link over the pictures. A dialog box shows up with basic alternatives.
6. Click the "Edit Photos" web link at the bottom-left corner of the dialog box. The album-editing page shows up. You could likewise click the "Delete Album" option on the bottom of the dialog box to remove every picture in the Album.
7. Click the "Delete This Photo" box under each picture you wish to erase.
8. Click "Save Changes" below the album-editing web page to delete the picked photos.
I hope this post might end up being reference for you as well as can help you. Thank you for reviewing this write-up as well as thanks for visiting ...