Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to utilize.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you desire to make use of.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your preference, after that choose Done when you're ended up.