How To Change Your Business Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization could take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments section. Your inquiry could be featured in the faqd area.