How to Change the Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval might use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your question might be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.