Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old as well as stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Add A Profile Picture To Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to make use of.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you desire to use.
-While the image is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your preference, then select Done when you're completed.