How Do You Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook
Tag a person in a post. To do so:
- Beginning a new post by touching the status upgrade timely on top of your Newsfeed or Timeline. It will check out "Exactly what gets on your mind ...?", "Would certainly you like to share an update ...?", or something similar.
- Faucet Tag People. It's beside a blue shape near the base of the display. If you do not see this alternative, tap Add to your post listed below the message motivate to open the food selection of options.
- Faucet Who are you with? at the top of the screen.
- Alternatively, faucet somebody that appears in the "TIP" listing on the display.
- Start typing the name of a person.
- Touch the name of the person you intend to label when it shows up on the display. Type other individuals's names and also tap them if you desire to mark more than a single person.
- Faucet Done in the upper-right when you're ended up. On Android, the switch could be labeled Next.
- Create a comment and faucet Post in the upper-right edge. Your message will certainly show up on your Timeline, and also the other individual will receive an alert that you marked them in a message.
Tag a person by keying their name. To do so:
- Start a post or a remark on one more post, photo, or video.
- Start inputting a someone's name throughout the article or remark. Facebook will certainly make ideas as you type.
- Alternatively, kind @ prior to keying a name. This lets Facebook recognize that you intend to tag someone in your blog post or comment.
- Tap the name of the customer you intend to label when it shows up.
- Tap Post in the upper-right. Your post or comment will be uploaded, and the other individual will receive a notification that you tagged them in a post.