Note: These screenshots were recorded in the Messenger application on iOS.
How Do You Get Rid Of Archived Messages On Facebook
How to Delete archived messages facebook permanently?
To Delete messages or conversations, there are 2 treatments that you could follow. To Delete an archived conversation, please follow the listed below steps:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab over the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- Select the archived conversation that you wish to Delete.
- Click on the 'Actions' icon above the conversation.
- Click 'Delete conversation'.
There's also a shortcut way to Delete a conversation on fb.com.
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the [x] sign beside every message or conversation and Delete it.
This will certainly help you Delete the archived conversation.
Currently we will share regarding how you can Delete a certain message from Facebook archived messages or conversation. To perform this action, you must experience the listed below actions:.
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/.
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- Select the archived conversation that you intend to Delete.
- Click on the 'Actions' icon over the conversation.
- Click 'Delete messages'.
- Check the box of the message that you wish to Delete.
- Click 'Delete'.
This is how you could erase a particular message permanently from the archived conversations on Facebook.