If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How Do You Delete Pages You Made On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.