How Do You Change Your Name On Facebook App
For Android devices
1. Open up the app, then on the News Feed user interface that turns up, touch the symbol with 3 straight lines, that is the more button from the top-right corner of the display.
2. Scroll down, and Faucet Account settings
3. Faucet General, when opened tap on your name.
4. Now tidy the old one and also placed the new name, then you click review changes.
5. When the following web page opens placed in your password as well as save changes.
For iOS devices (iPhone iPad)
The actions are basically the same, other than one or two distinctions.
1. Open up the iOS Facebook application.
2. When opened up tap on the Even more switch (the three horizontal lines, this time the button is downwards).
3. Scroll down, as well as Tap Account settings.
3. Tap General, when it opens up tap on your name.
4. Currently alter the FB name to your desired one. As well as click review adjustments.
5. When the following web page opens up put in your pass word as well as conserve adjustments.
Note: You can only alter your Facebook name once every 60 days, that is roughly when every 2 months.