How Do I Tag Someone In A Facebook Post
Tag someone in a post. To do so:
- Start a brand-new post by tapping the status update prompt on top of your Newsfeed or Timeline. It will check out "Exactly what's on your mind ...?", "Would you prefer to share an update ...?", or something comparable.
- Tap Tag People. It's beside a blue shape near the bottom of the display. If you do not see this alternative, faucet Add to your post below the message motivate to open up the food selection of choices.
- Tap Who are you with? on top of the screen.
- Additionally, tap somebody who shows up in the "SUGGESTIONS" list on the screen.
- Beginning typing the name of a person.
- Touch the name of the individual you intend to identify when it shows up on the screen. Type other individuals's names and touch them if you wish to identify even more than someone.
- Faucet Done in the upper-right when you're ended up. On Android, the button could be labeled Next.
- Write a comment as well as tap Post in the upper-right edge. Your message will appear on your Timeline, and also the various other user will certainly get a notification that you marked them in a message.
Tag someone by inputting their name. To do so:
- Start a post or a talk about another blog post, image, or video clip.
- Begin keying a someone's name throughout the article or comment. Facebook will certainly make recommendations as you kind.
- Additionally, type @ prior to typing a name. This allows Facebook know that you intend to identify somebody in your blog post or remark.
- Touch the name of the customer you wish to label when it appears.
- Faucet Post in the upper-right. Your post or comment will be posted, as well as the other user will get an alert that you marked them in a post.