How Do I Set My Friends to Private On Facebook
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, here's exactly how you could prevent these watchings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name as well as account image, located on the ideal side of the leading bar.
2. When there, click on the button that says "Friends" This link will certainly be located straight over package where you write standing updates, blog post photos/videos, and also produce life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the top right edge, and look for a little image of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the top part of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the right side, as well as pick the privacy setup that works ideal for you.
If you wish to have one of the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have other options. You can make the list readily available to people that are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your particularly friends (friends Other than Colleagues). You could also produce a custom-made list of that can, and also can not access the list (Custom). If you later on determine to go down these safety restrictions completely, you can constantly make your friends list available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that claims "More Options" to see various other options for that can, as well as can not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your boosted safety and security settings will provide you comfort as you discover one of the most popular social media network worldwide.