How Do I Get Archived Messages On Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Faves section, click the Messages link.
3. On the appropriate pane, you ought to now be able a list of all your messages.
4. If you wish to archive a message (sort of remove function) so that it will not trouble you any longer, click the "X" icon located on the right-side of the message itself. You must be able to see a little, black, square balloon named "Archive".
5. This basic action will certainly send out the message to the archive area.
6. If you intend to recover and fetch your archived messages as well as your unread and sent out messages (and also emails and also spam also), click the magnifying glass icon located on the blank Look area.
7. Now, click a choice of your selection. This will certainly let you look any kind of message you archived or really did not check out or considered as spam and so on.
- To respond to an archived message, type the reply in the "Compose a Reply ..." box below the message and after that click the "Reply" switch.
- To add a record or image data to an archived message, compose a message to the various other Facebook customer discussing why you're attaching a data or image and click the "Include Data" or "Add Photos" symbol below the Write a Reply box. Select a saved file, click "Open up" when triggered as well as then click "Reply" to send the message.