How Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Favorites area, click the Messages web link.
3. On the ideal pane, you should now be able a list of every one of your messages.
4. If you want to archive a message (sort of remove function) to ensure that it will not bother you any longer, click the "X" symbol located on the right-side of the message itself. You must have the ability to see a tiny, black, square balloon called "Archive".
5. This simple activity will send the message to the archive area.
6. If you want to recoup and get your archived messages along with your unread and also sent messages (and also emails and also spam additionally), click the magnifying glass symbol located on the blank Search area.
7. Currently, click a choice of your option. This will allow you look any kind of message you archived or really did not read or thought about as spam etc.
- To respond to an archived message, type the reply in the "Write a Reply ..." box below the message and after that click the "Reply" button.
- To add a document or photo data to an archived message, create a message to the various other Facebook individual describing why you're connecting a documents or image as well as click the "Add Data" or "Include Photos" symbol listed below the Write a Reply box. Select a conserved data, click "Open up" when triggered and after that click "Reply" to send the message.