If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to delete your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize about it in the remarks.