How Do I Contact Facebook About A Problem
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Review the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse cursor over each choice to watch its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login as well as your account settings.
- Privacy as well as Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover common issues and also complaints.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that discuss the best ways to correct your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook advises managing an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, just click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a couple of words connected to your grievance. You ought to see several suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here only connect to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking a solution to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having issues with ads, your inquiries are normally attended to in this area.
- To delve into marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your current trouble provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Problem through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced best side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions type. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below forms, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and then click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue kind. This will differ from person to person based upon one's individual information and the nature of one's issue, yet make certain to be as extensive as feasible when filling in this kind. You must include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to get here as necessary within 3 to five business days.
Technique 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't presently handicapped), you will not be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can also utilize a telephone number below.
4. Enter your full name. Make sure the name noted right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to upload a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID offered, take one currently as well as send it to on your own via email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could validate the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not receive a reaction for numerous days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is underneath the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you listed your phone number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you select e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could likewise opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).