It appears there is an one-time button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a better URL as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer as soon as you choose the brand-new one.
How Do I Change Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field offered. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you alter it as soon as. You are likewise supposed to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.