How Do I Block someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to see the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could watch a list of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and choose "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page once more.
Bonus: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: