As i already informed you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting and also by utilizing it you can make your Facebook account extremely secure and private. Currently Facebook individual has his control over lot of points on his Facebook account as well as Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not desire unfamiliar people to see your friend list then you can just hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is extremely easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply adhere to the this guide:
How Do I Block My Friend List On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and also click your name at the top right edge to see your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right corner of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives show up permitting you to change your friends list privacy settings among other things.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from watching your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to every person except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to complete.
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to every person except you.