If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How Delete Page In Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize all about it in the remarks.