Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old as well as stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these steps.
How Can I Change My Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you want to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is set as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you desire to make use of.
- While the photo is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you desire to use.
-While the picture is shown on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that pick Done when you're ended up.