Find Old Facebook Posts
1. Browse to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download link in the email notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to utilize the browser search performance to quickly locate posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to see various post kinds consisting of wall messages, condition updates, notes, links, pictures, videos, check-ins, pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to pick various type choices for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the browser search performance to quickly locate posts you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter key phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also select "Extract" to save the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface making use of the web browser search capability.