Facebook Technical Support Phone Number
Technique 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Personal privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Coverage - Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) along with taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise look into the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, given that they cover usual issues and complaints.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that describe how to fix your situation.
- As an example, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then following the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words connected to your issue. You must see a number of suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're seeking an answer to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having issues with advertisements, your inquiries are normally attended to in this area.
- To delve into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can't find your existing problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting an Issue through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower best side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions form. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the following forms, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Submit the issue form. This will certainly vary from one person to another based upon one's individual info and also the nature of one's problem, however make certain to be as thorough as feasible when submitting this form. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to get here. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your e-mail to get here appropriately within 3 to five business days.
Method 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently impaired), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You could additionally make use of a phone number here.
4. Enter your complete name. Ensure the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to publish a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one currently and also send it to yourself using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could validate the resurgence of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you could not get an action for a number of days.
- If you don't get a response within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Technique 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is below the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or contact number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you prefer to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your selected medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you provided your contact number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could additionally choose to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).