Facebook Private Photos
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The image needs to be one that you submitted, not simply among you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally appears like a shape of a person (or 2 people) that you'll locate below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your photo's privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper right edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's existing privacy setup. For example, the album may have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower right edge of the photo and choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.