Below are the three major ways you can effectively log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS gadget.
Facebook Messenger App Logout
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to enter into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Close the app if you have it open, as well as get rid of it from your current applications checklist, otherwise this technique will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Currently when you go back to touch on Messenger in your app cabinet, you ought to see that it will not log you in immediately.
Pro idea: If someone else intends to use your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply should tap Change Account to authorize into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've got Messenger on your phone, possibilities are good that you've obtained the Facebook application too. From the Android Facebook app, tap the Even more switch on the top right (which must look like 3 lines), then most likely to Account Settings, adhered to by Protection as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, after that simply select the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the application on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch chat application.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully until you could find the highlighted words, data USE PLAN. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the menu bar on the leading left corner.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER PAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually up until you could see plainly your PROFILE IMAGE on top right edge. Touch your image to disclose the fall menu.
- Tap LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have actually finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a various customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Introduce the main Facebook application.
- Touch the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down up until you find Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entry that provides these:.
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol beside that log to end its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation app or finish the energetic session at the major Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application making use of these techniques?