Currently you can make a photo comment instead of just common message, or post both a text comment as well as a photo to illustrate it. Whatever photo you choose to upload shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Facebook Comment Pictures
This is a specifically nice feature to have for birthday celebrations and also other vacation wishes because photos usually say more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you had to publish a picture someplace on the internet and afterwards insert the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and also not as easy as it is currently.
How you can Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are a little various depending upon how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored web internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you want to react to.
- Get in any kind of text, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the appropriate side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook app and then:
- Faucet comment below the post you intend to Comment on to raise the virtual key-board.
- Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your device to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this technique to submit photo talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop internet site, yet instead the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the given text box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Image or Picture Collection to select the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.