Change Name Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your inquiry could be included in the faqd section.