Facebook messages are a gold mine of memories and enjoyable discussions that we all intend to reflect on every so often. Have you ever attempted to browse your messages to discover an old conversation with a friend, just to spend an hour scrolling back via discussion after discussion, without end in sight? It's actually frustrating to invest a lot time looking for that one particular joke or memory as well as the even more messages you have, the longer it takes. In this post, I will certainly provide you the tips on the best ways to read old Facebook messages on Android
Can You Recover Old Facebook Messages
Part 1. Where to Check Out the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To watch your old Facebook Messenger app messages on your Android device, you'll need to carry out the following actions:
- The very first point you'll require to do is ensure you are logged right into the Messenger app with your Facebook login details.
- Once you are logged into the app, situate the customer whose conversation you want to watch and also select them. Currently you've selected them your whole conversation background with them will certainly open up, showing your latest messages first.
- To see your older messages you'll have to scroll upwards via your conversation background, which will lead you to your earliest messages with the chosen call.
It is a long-winded procedure but, unfortunately, there isn't really presently any kind of performance in the Android Messenger tool to see your older messages any type of quicker. Luckily, there are a couple of things you can do through the Facebook site to filter through your backlog of messages much faster and work your way from earliest to most recent, instead than making use of the Messenger application and squandering your time scrolling with message after message.
Part 2. Tips for Analysis Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To read your old Facebook messages by means of the Facebook internet site without scrolling through your whole history, there are a couple of different methods you could attempt:
Method 1: Look For a Keyword
- Log right into Facebook and open the Messages display. Your conversations will certainly be presented down the left hand side of the display.
- Choose the conversation you wish to view. One of the most current messages in the discussion will now be presented.
- On top of the display you'll see a magnifying glass symbol, click on this and you'll see a search bar showed.
- At this phase you'll have to browse for a key words that you understand appears in your earlier messages with this person. When you have actually considered the keyword and looked for it, it will skip with your messages background to the messages that contain the keyword, bringing you back to the beginning of your Facebook discussion with your particular call.
Method 2: Readjust the URL
-Log onto Facebook and also visit http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this display you'll have to choose the conversation you wish to check out, after that appropriate click on the "See older messages" tab and pick "Open in new tab".
-Sight the LINK that's shown. It will certainly be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Seek the section of the URL that reviews "start=6" and also amend this number to approximately the number of messages you have in your discussion. For instance, if you assume you've exchanged 1000 messages transform the number to check out "start=975".
-The amendment to the URL will certainly take you back a lot further with your message background, so all you'll should do is scroll back a little means to locate yourself at the earliest end of your message string.
There are a pair of various other points you could try, including downloading your Facebook account. If you log right into Facebook and accessibility "Settings", you could select "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will certainly condense all your Facebook profile as well as messages into one useful documents. Once it's downloaded and install (it could take a while - as you picture, it's a rather big data!) you could open up the HTML file in your common browser as well as access your old messages that method.
Another alternative to access your old Facebook messages on your Android tool is to set up the app Message Backup for Facebook. This application allows you to quickly download a copy of your whole Facebook message history, making the procedure quick and also easily. The download is saved as a.csv file, so you can open it and review your old messages making use of any spread sheet program.